Maxbounty vs ShareASale
MaxBounty is considered one of the most well-known affiliate networks. MaxBounty has maintained its reputation by serving the industry as a support and service provider. It is basically a CPA network which requires every advertiser to pay for a specific action. The procedure of signing-up is not simple because it requires a decent site as a reference. However, after sign-up everything becomes quite easy. MaxBounty has recently started a training program by LeadGadget in order to help their affiliates in making sales. MaxBounty serves best to those who are well aware of the conversion rate optimization. MaxBounty is a network with over 20,000 vetted affiliates. Web services such as software download and file sharing through a CPA network are the source of generating massive income for affiliates.
- Advertisers are paid on the basis of performance. Payment per result
- A huge network with vetted affiliates
- Easily controllable by means of leads and decisions. In control of your decisions and leads
- The life of a project depends on the advertiser.
- The high rate of payment for affiliates.
- Payments are made on a weekly basis.
- Free training for affiliates.
- Nothing is predictable.
- Advertisers on their projects are not directly provided with affiliates.
- There are no guarantees
- Affiliates are required to deliver a certain amount on a weekly basis.
ShareASale also stands with the largest affiliate networks around the world. It serves as a best promoting network for the affiliate markets to promote a variety of services and products. It has been continuously progressing since the time of its establishment. The success of a marketer truly depends on the products offered and the way of promoting them. This network has 700,000 affiliates along with over 3,900 merchant programs. This network provides two types of offers, one with cheaper pay per lead, and the other with more expensive pay per sale.
- There is a huge network of merchants which offers a wide range of options for the affiliates.
- Minimum commission rate is 10% which can exceed up to 40%.
- The products offered are amazingly unique.
- Signing-up is quite easy.
- Payments are made at the 20th of every month.
- The affiliate program is trustworthy because of the professional dealing between the merchants and affiliates.
- It takes time to be a pro on this network.
- Before marketing a product, affiliates are required to get approval from merchants which makes the procedure quite time-consuming.